Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Writer's Block is a Pain in the Ass

I started on a post about how I don't believe that I dream, during sleep, anymore. Guess you'll have to wait on that, because about halfway through it; I hit a wall. I didn't like the angle the story was taking and could not conjur up anything else from my frazzled brain to make it any better! So screw it! This blog is called "the ramblings of a middle-age madman" so I'll just let a few things fly out there and see how you like them.

You all need to check out, join, then post some crap to my new club: The Yuwie Sarcasm Society. If you're a smart-ass; this is the club for you. It is an adults-only place so you don't have to censor yourself if you don't want to. Someone else needs to post something there; K.C. and I can't do all of the talkin'! Where's your will to be weird? Enough of the pimpin'; back to the ramblin'.

I normally have tons of ideas flowing through my skull at all times. They are there now but I just can't get them from that black hole of my brain to my fingers that are pounding this keyboard. I see the problem. It's nearly 5:00pm on a Saturday and I haven't had a beer! Be right back .......................

Took a bit longer than I thought. Had to make some nachos. Freshly grated cheddar-jack cheese, ................. hot, thin, crispy, tortilla chips, ....................... jalapeno peppers, ..................... ice cold beer, .................... makin' you drool, aren't I. Tough, it's all mine! Unless you're a really cute girl. I've given alot more away to cute little brunettes.

I've always preferred a dark haired woman. Blondes may have more fun; but the brunettes will tell you exactly why it was fun so you can do it to them again (and again)! Not that I've ever turned down a blonde; or a red-head for that matter.

Hot pink hair is cool on a woman, too. If she's willing to do that to herself and show it off in public; she's going to be pretty damn kinky when you get her behind closed doors. If she has multiple piercings, too; look out! Tat on the lower back? Damn, it's getting hot in here.

How did we get there? Oh yeah: rambling. It doesn't appear that the beer is unblocking my brain so I think I'll try to have another. I'll go ahead and post this so that while I am drinking another beer or two or three or ever how many; you people can post comments and give me your opinions on writers block, women, nachos, jalapenos, beer, pink hair, tats, piercings, whatever else may be on your mind.


0 comments:

Post a Comment