Sunday, December 2, 2007

Am I a Strange SOB


Many times, when posting my ramblings, the title I begin with needs to be changed by the end of the story. I think we're good today! My regular readers, I'm sure, will concur. This is a little more about me......part three, I believe...... I am an odd character.

I am a loner, for the most part, that is very loyal to his few close friends. I'm a quiet person, who does not say much, unless, in my opinion, it needs to be said. I don't like a lot of company at my house (unless its poker night) or crowds, in general: But, will go to a football game or a bar and scream, dance and act like a complete fool with a mass of perfect strangers.

I hate death and funerals, but have my own (funeral, that is) planned out (I don't plan to die, but all good things must end). The first part is a joint agreement between my brother and I that whoever goes first, the survivor has to throw a huge drunken Irish wake in memory of the deceased. After the wake, I plan to be cremated (much to my wife's dislike!). Then, at the funeral (this is the part she really despises), all attendees will be given a small envelope with a pinch of my ashes to do with as they wish. Everybody gets a piece of me that day!

Thousands of Sexy and Funny Images at DarkCasket.com
Touch the Darkness @ DarkCasket.com

No church service (those things only make people feel bad about themselves), but a party. An afternoon/evening/night/next morning in a park or a field with loud music; lots of cold, crisp refreshing Budweiser (and other spirits) and tons of grilled animal flesh! Free beads for all male attendees to use in exchange for whatever they can get from the female revelers! Bagpipes at sunset! Fireworks (or firearms) shot into the sky at midnight! Send me off with a bang!
I'm sure there will be a lot of people that I don't know, and would not have liked, show up for the event............WTF? I'm dead anyway; what do I care?........


Buried at Photocasket.com
Buried at PhotoCasket.com


More to come, .................................................................................................................... later. ....................................................................................................................... NOW GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Go read someone else's blog now. I'll have a new post later! Okay. Leave a comment on your way out.

Thousands of Sexy and Funny Images at DarkCasket.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment