Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Am a Superior Asshole

I'm an asshole! A nice one. I'll be polite and smiling the whole time I have you bent over. I don't intend to be one; it's just the way I am (I guess).

I have a superiority complex. If I am talking about something; I know more about it than you (I am a genius, after all). If I'm playing a game against you; I will win! I am just better and will tell you about it, at times. If I lose; either I am entertaining a friends ego, or I am practicing so I can one day humiliate you at your best/favorite game!

I quit playing football in high school, because I was an under-sized, mediocre player, to run track. I wasn't the fastest person but could run all day. Cross-country and the two-mile run were my specialties. If it came to a sprint; I was dead in the water. But, when you have a 200 yard lead with 400 yards to go; you don't worry about the sprint.

The same applies today. I play good darts and dominate the action at my favorite waterin' hole. If someone comes along that is better; I'm going to practice like hell so that I can kick their ass, too. Most people don't like to play me. The one's who do are good players that are trying to get better and beat the best. But the better the competition; the better I play, as well.

I play better than most at poker. I can drink you under the table. If you are competing against me in business; I will know more about my customers, market, and product than would fit in your head. I'm just superior than you in all ways that count, to me.

I don't talk alot of shit unless the person I just beat has been talking trash; and only after I have taken their money. Something about my whole superior attitude just tends to piss people off without me having to say a word.

I don't take complements well. I expect to be close to perfect no matter what I am doing. I take the old saying: "If it's worth doing; do it well", to new extremes. If I'm not living up to my own expectations and a complement is thrown my way; I usually reply (without thinking first): "I've been better.", or something to that effect.

Luckily, I have a few good friends who can see past my BS. I am really an overly nice person. Polite. You just have to look beyond my superiority (even when I'm correcting a mistake you just made) to find that person.

If you meet me and I seem rude, remember; it's nothing personal. I'm just a superior asshole! (But I will try to be nice about it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment